born-2-kill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

born-2-kill

born-2-kill

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wondering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jastheearthknight

jastheearthknight

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 8:23 pm

Is there any rules regarding to boss drops on clan parties?
Back to top Go down
Blade91

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:00 pm

yea I think the rule is that if there is a drop then when you sell the item you split the money among the people that were in the party
Back to top Go down
DarkTuga

DarkTuga

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 1:43 pm

go look clan forums it explain all
Back to top Go down
Aaglo

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 1:34 pm

this IS clan forum.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheRule

ObeyTheRule

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 5:40 pm

xDDDDDD lol

this is the clan forum as aaglo said

anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
wut if we want the item?
Back to top Go down
DarkTuga

DarkTuga

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 6:31 am

depends on item 2 if its a awsome drop...it should be give to me and i will sell for the best offer and share for all clan members(doing that atm to share a pp with me and sergio)if its a lobo or lycaon the guy who got it can keep it or a fang or something which worth less than 500m
Back to top Go down
jastheearthknight

jastheearthknight

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Ya well instead of the dropp going to tuga (which is what mostly of grade 3 + clans do, give it to the leader) We could place em as prices on events, or just giving it to a good clannie
Back to top Go down
darkkiller

darkkiller

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:46 am

then can i keep the lycaon pendant Very Happy ? coz it gives 30def and all resistance is good against priest and mages
Back to top Go down
DarkTuga

DarkTuga

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 12:01 pm

no u cant and i didnt like wat u did 2day disbanding party to look duke or bach when u were with my bro
Back to top Go down
darkkiller

darkkiller

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:06 pm

it was bach and i disbanded coz there was a rogue that was in t he party and came when it was 1000 hp left i think so didnt have time to pm sede to tell him to disband the rogue and if i got a good drop why i was gonna hide it? sede helped me and if that bach droped roc or something Smile i would have told him and it will be half /half
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheRule

ObeyTheRule

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 12:02 pm

killer u shouldve taken an ss lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just wondering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wondering   Just wondering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wondering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
born-2-kill :: clan area :: clan area-
Jump to: